Read through this page to understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice. We recommend printing out the patient form and completing it in advance of your appointment to expedite your visit.
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Be Prepared for Your Visit:
- Know where you are going. We have three offices in Santa Cruz, make sure you are headed to the correct one.
- Show up 15 minutes early
- Bring your completed new patient forms
- Bring your driver’s license, certificate ID or passport
- Bring your insurance information and insurance card
- Bring your health information:
- list of medications you take
- list of your allergies
- list of your chronic medical problems and illnesses
- Bring a list of your questions, concerns and symptoms
During and After Your Visit:
Focus on your main concern: discuss the main reason for your visit with your doctor. Feel free to take notes and always ask your doctor to clarify anything you don’t understand
Understand your care plan: Questions are welcome! Feel free to ask the doctor or medical assistant if you don’t understand the care and treatment plan- including the possible side effects of medications and/or details for proposed treatments.
Report problems: Tell your doctor immediately if you have adverse reactions to medications, signs of infection or pain that is worsening despite treatment.
Keep your follow up appointments: If you have a scheduling conflict, please call the office to notify us or reschedule.
We are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.